пятница, 9 марта 2012 г.

My story of lifelong experience

I was on exchange in AIESEC Berdyanks for a month and worked with the kids at the orphanage and kindergarten. I presented my country, culture and way of living as well as taught English language. I had great time working with kids as they all were so motivated to learn new and interesting things and meet people from different countries. I worked with another intern from Brazil, Karina who became my friend and whom I am planning to visit sometime in the future. 

 Also, I learned about Ukrainian culture and people and had chance to meet wonderful people, AIESECers who became my friends. Special thanks to my host and OCP Anzella and her family who hosted me for a month and treated me as their family member. I learned a lot about Ukrainian culture and way of life as well as to cook Ukrainian food such as Borsh. 

 It was one month which I will not forget as I have pleasant memories which connects me to Berdyanks. I want and plan to return to this city in the future and meet all of my friends who gave me this lifelong experience which taught me a lot. I could develop personally and professionally during this short period of time and I want to thank AIESEC Berdyanks for this opportunity.
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий