пятница, 10 февраля 2012 г.

My little adventure


Travelling is fun but it usually depends on the destination and the people who are going with you. But have you thought about traveling alone?? Yes alone taking a step to make an adventure just with your bag, your camera, your favorite book and just let it be. Be the leader of your own journey. Trust me you should start it.
During the summer of 2011, I was searching for such opportunity to travel and make a new adventure but the internship that I had to make in order to get my graduation was on the way of my freedom. So I kind of let it go and I started thinking about my educational future but I really didn’t know if I was too lazy to get an internship on this period of time on my country however , meanwhile I heard about AIESEC I think it was destiny . So happy to hear about what they were offering for me no hesitation I took the decision. I actually didn’t have UKRAINE in my mind as a destination but again it was destiny ,after the interview I started making my visa having my ticket ,my bags are already packed and I am on my way to Ukraine it was so fast I didn’t even had the chance to think about it.

At first I didn’t realize it, but I am going alone to a country that I absolutely don’t know anyone ,I can’t speak neither Russian nor Ukrainian I can’t read both of them too; but I had a good feeling about the whole experience . actually after two months I can say that this experience was more that I had expected the project was a good one I had the chance to know if I am good on what I am doing right now and the AIESEC Berdyansk people were like, I am not going to say friends because they were more than that they were like a family for me.
When I first arrived I was a little bit scared and confused but the people here in Ukraine are so great. Just to mention that I was lost twice and the people helped me very much even they couldn’t speak good English. To be honest I am in love with this country I can’t wait to get back there as soon as I can I miss already everything about it the food the people … everything has a different taste so unique and warm . You will fell as you still at your own country with your friends I can tell that especially in Berdyansk there is a special thing about this city so magical that make u fall in love with it and even with it is smell also the people they are so different. All I can say in simple words being in love with this city is going to be a part of your daily life in Ukraine.
I am really happy and satisfied with this experience it really thought me a lot and it was different because it was with AIESEC I can really tell that with AIESEC you can see everything differently and you will start thinking differently. It is a new way of living and building a new world.
Thanks AIESEC Bardo for this huge opportunity also for giving me the chance to have a clear view deep inside and thanks AIESEC Bryansk for making me part of the family and I am so thankful for making me start thinking out of the box missing you already .


With love,
Amal Arfoui
intern from Tunisia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий